Who We Are
WHO WE ARE
Declaring the hope of Jesus throughout the world with music, testimony, and service
We are a nonprofit organization founded by Jeremy & Adie Camp in 2012, with a central goal to bring the message of Christ to every corner of the world. The vision for this evangelistic ministry has been in Jeremy’s heart for the past 16 years, with clarity and purpose established with the album Speaking Louder Than Before in 2008.
With a passion for evangelism and sharing the gospel, God has given Jeremy a testimony of perseverance and faith amidst life’s hardest trials. Through both music and practical service, our desire is for people across the globe to be drawn to hear the hope we have in Jesus.
“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” –John 17:3
Jeremy & Adrienne Camp | Founders
For years we have had the honor and privilege of being able to share the good news of Jesus Christ and His love, but there is an urgency in our hearts like never before. As followers of Christ, we have been given an incredible gift of eternal life with Jesus who conquered our sin on the cross and took on Himself the very death that we deserved.
We don’t want to take this lightly.
There are so many opportunities to be used by the living God. He doesn’t need us, but in His love He desires to use us.
We don’t want to hold back, and we desire to go to every place we can to reach the hurting and the lost.
“The Harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few…”
We are willing!
Danny Williamson | Ministry Team
It is a joy and honor to serve as the Director for Speaking Louder Ministries and work alongside Jeremy & Adie Camp, who have a like-minded passion to reach the nations with the hope of Jesus.
I have had the privilege of being actively involved in Missions, Inter-denominational Ministries, Church Planting, and Youth Ministries for the past 16 years. I’ve had the opportunity to live in Argentina, Morocco, Israel, Costa Rica, & India and traveled to more than 32 countries in missionary service — teaching at churches, youth conferences, and biblical training centers throughout international and domestic locations. I reside in Franklin, TN with my amazing wife Michelle and our three young energy-filled boys, Isaac, Malakai, & Josiah.
Matt Balm | Ministry Team
I graduated from Cincinnati Bible College in 1996. My wife Charee and I have 2 children : Sullivan (8) and Isley (6). We live in Laguna Beach, CA. and we attend Heritage Christian Fellowship in San Clemente, CA.
I am currently the owner of the artist management company Flat Out Entertainment. I have been in the Christian music industry for the last 19 years. I serve on the ministry team, assisting in public relations and outreach planning. I'm additionally an active board member for Speaking Louder. I have been involved with Jeremy from the management side of things for the past 13 years. Speaking Louder Ministries has been a vision of Jeremy’s from the first day we met. I am so honored to be a part of this vision and see this ministry that God has placed on his heart begin to unfold around the world.
Lynn Golden | Ministry Team
My passion is to help projects succeed that have a greater purpose. I am currently the owner of Golden Financial, LLC, a small company in Nashville that handles financial and contract management for artists, writers, entertainers, investment properties, and small businesses. Additionally, I oversee management of Milky Way Farm, a historic agricultural estate. I am also one of the founders of Third Coast Sports that organizes outreach events with professional sports teams to share Jesus to those who might not ever step in a church. I live with my husband of 27 years in Brentwood, Tennessee and we are blessed with two sons and a daughter.
Nick Abrams | Ministry Team
After spending several years as a designer for an interactive agency in San Diego, I’m grateful to be working with Speaking Louder’s creative team to help visually communicate all the amazing things they do around the world!
Jordan Freund | Ministry Team
I am a graphic designer and musician in Santa Rosa, CA. While on staff at Calvary Vista I worked with the high school ministry pastor and college ministry pastor in addition to leading and assisting the worship teams. It was during this time I developed a passion for graphic design.
After being sent out to assist a church plant in Argentina, the Lord led me and my wife back to Santa Rosa. When I'm not strategically creating brands or nit-picking the fine details between pixels, I spend my time writing and playing music, enjoying God's good creation with my wife, Melynda — eating flavorful organic foods, camping, fishing Northern California rivers, and spending time with my local church family at Refuge Christian Fellowship.
Board Of Directors
Lynn Golden | Board
See Bio Above...
Matt Balm | Board
See Bio Above...
EJ Gaines | Board
The mission and work of Speaking Louder Ministries resonated with me from the moment that Jeremy & Adie began sharing the vision. To be honest, my wife and I were simply glad to support the ministry in prayer. So, when Jeremy asked me to sit on the Board and become more formally involved, I was overwhelmed and honored.
We're living in a time where we can see sin and brokenness everywhere we turn. The world is absolutely desperate for hope and light, as darkness abounds. But Jesus Christ is the Hope and Light of the world, and His grace abounds much more. I'm blessed to be able to declare this with Speaking Louder Ministries, winning souls to the Kingdom of God by sharing the truth of the Gospel.
I'm an attorney and artist manager in the Nashville, TN area, where I live with my wife, Janice Gaines. Over the past decade, I've helped to guide the careers of several artists in Christian and Gospel music, as well as provided counsel to various businesses and organizations.
Jeremy Camp | Board
See Bio Above...
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible, the inspired, and all-authoritative Word of God. (2 Tim 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Eph 4:4-6; 2 Cor 13:14)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matt 1:23; John 1:1-4 & 1:29; Phil 2:5-11)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, that repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely necessary. This faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Eph 2:8-9)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9)
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment), & everlasting life. (Matt 26:28; 1 Cor 15:51-57; Rev 20:11-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. (1 Cor 12:12, 27; Eph 1:22-23)
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matt 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15)
- We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the unity of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Genesis 2:18–25).