Our ministry Director was able to travel to the cities of Entebbe & Kampala, Uganda from Jan 23 - Feb 5, 2017 to partner with Calvary Philadelphia and discover ministry opportunities for Speaking Louder. It was an amazing time, as we partnered with medical and evangelistic teams to local towns and villages to share the hope of the Gospel.
Additionally, we have been able to develop partnership with local ministries to begin the planning stages for Jeremy Camp to come to Uganda for an evangelistic concert in the capital city of Kampala. Please pray for this opportunity, and we will be sure to keep you posted on all the developments.
HOPE for UGANDA 2018
Summer 2017: Equipping Leadership Teams, Concert Preparation & Development of Compassion Projects
HOPE FOR UGANDA - Jeremy Camp Concert (Kampala) - January 13, 2018
Outreach (Jan 8-22, 2018): Speaking Louder / Church Partner Mission Trip
The Sound of HOPE
· Jeremy Camp will be conducting a large outdoor concert (January 13, 2018) in the capital city of Kampala, where the Gospel will be presented as we partner with local evangelistic ministries.
· Additionally, the SL discipleship training team will be providing Ministry Workshops & Leadership Training with church leaders in Kampala and the surrounding areas.
The Sound of HELP
· The Speaking Louder team will be partnering with both local Ugandan ministries and established mission teams from the U.S. to lend the hand of help and participate in medical camps, children's ministry, and construction projects. (January 8-16, 2018).
- Establishing a Permanent Medical Clinic in Entebbe, Uganda
- Site preparation - grading, site improvement, slab, security -
- Construction - Installation and construction labor, and utility hook up (sewer, water and power hook up including provision of solar power and water heating)
- Equipment -
- Equipment for the clinic - tables, chairs, cabinets - start up medication
- Equipment for mobile island clinics - mobile clinic-tents, portable exam tables, portable treatment tables, portable exam and dentistry chairs, start up medication, portable chairs and tables for triage, pharmacy etc.